The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a GEOINT Instructor/Trainer at Springfield, VA
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Instructor will provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams and units in support of GEOINT. Provide Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV (Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and GEOINT Analysis instruction, instructional assistance, and support for intelligence personnel and programs in support of the GEOINT training effort.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 6-8 years of military operational experience OR 10-12 years of military operational experience equivalent.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in the following GEOINT modalities, Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG), FMV(Full Motion Video), Forensic GMTI (Ground Moving Target Indicator) , Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and GEOINT Analysis.
• Working knowledge of the GEOINT Enterprise and NGA.
• Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc) is preferred.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.leidos.com
We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, health, and infrastructure. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.