Our client is currently hiring for talented geospatial technicians with skills in photogrammetry, Aerial Triangulation, CAD, LiDAR and related technologies. This client provides geospatial services for preliminary design or planning purposes which can be applied towards Transportation, Oil/Gas, Wind Farms, Land Development, Water/Wastewater, Transmission Lines, Landfill, Mines, etc
- Schedule oriented with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to establish client relationships and to focus on the needs of the client.
- Must function as a part of a team and maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- At least 5 years minimum CAD experience in the Survey and Mapping field. Experience with AutoCAD and/or Microstation, CAD editing.
- Performs additional mapping updates to operational layers such as city property, streets, sidewalks, planimetrics, topography, planning layers, floodplain boundaries, and political boundaries.
- Experience with mapping, data, and Software Support
- Creating digital and large-format printed maps for special projects, and internal requests.
- Field land surveying experience a plus
- Experience using LiDAR data and or laser scanning data a plus
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and PC file folder systems is required.
- Knowledge of the various survey coordinate datum’s and projection systems and their differences
- Stereo compilation
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job? Tell them
Website : http://www.geosearch.com/
"GeoSearch, Inc is a personnel recruitment firm specializing in the geospatial sciences and technologies. We offer a wide range of cost effective and efficient recruitment products and services. GeoSearch began operations in October, 1989. We serve all industry segments that develop, apply, or use geospatial technologies. Our highly targeted candidate database and long history in the geospatial sciences allow immediate access to qualified professionals. Because we often deal with sensitive and confidential information we place the highest value on ethical standards of practice. Staff members average 15+ years of experience and are committed to the highest level of customer service the recruitment industry has to offer. Our client satisfaction rate speaks for itself!"