Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) seeks an all-source intelligence analyst with a desire to aid in creating, maintaining and supporting efforts to build and implement new capabilities for non-kinetic targeting. Multi-faceted duties consist of supporting staff actions, training of unit personnel, and assistance with operational support efforts of a multi-discipline operations/intelligence nature. Staff actions include providing input to Air Force and joint efforts to improve non-kinetic capabilities (systems, doctrine, TTP, etc.) and support actions for implementing capacity build of Air Force non-kinetic targeting support. Training activities will include support to IQT/MQT and specialized training programs based on applicants' particular fields of expertise. Operational support efforts will include preparing groundwork for regional support team build of non-kinetic targeting support capacity. Analytical support includes tasking as directed to support Air Force and joint targeting requests in conjunction with 17 IS analysts.
Successful applicant demonstrates knowledge and success in at least two of these three areas: staffing, training, operational support. Successful applicant demonstrates knowledge and success in GEOINT and the use of ArcGIS and at least one other intelligence disciplines and is knowledgeable on joint targeting operations. Occasional travel may be required for this position.
Security Clearance Requirements:
TS/SCI with CI scope polygraph preferred
TS with SCI accepted
* 6-8 years of multi-discipline operations/intelligence analytical experience with emphasis on supporting Air Force, joint and/or Combatant Command targeting efforts (staff, training, operational support)
* Qualifications/experience in GEOINT and at least one other intelligence disciplines (SIGIN, MASINT, HUMINT)
* Proficient in the use of ArcGIS
* Previous experience working with the Intelligence Community
* Familiarity with non-kinetic targeting capabilities
* Experience creating intelligence analytical products in accordance with Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 203 and 206 standards
* Instructor experience teaching analytical and/or reporting skills
* HS Diploma or GED
* Understanding of kinetic and non-kinetic weapons/effects mechanisms available to the Department of Defense
* Experience with targeting support system/database development efforts
* In depth knowledge/experience with one or more parts of the joint targeting cycle
* Bachelors Degree and 1-2 years experience
Applied Research Associates, Inc. is a growing employee-owned international research, engineering and technology services company. ARA supports career growth and rewards innovation, self-motivation, and technical excellence. ARA offices throughout the United States and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense technologies and services, civil technologies and services, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement.
ARA offers competitive salaries (DOE) and outstanding benefits including stock ownership, medical and dental coverage, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, a combination 401(k) profit sharing and money purchase pension plan, annual bonuses, and professional development programs. We realize that employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels. Our motto, Engineering and Science for Fun and Profit encapsulates the culture that drives ARA's success. For additional information and an opportunity to join this unique workplace, please visit our website at www.ara.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.,
ARA is an employee-owned scientific research and engineering company dedicated to solving critical national problems to improve our safety, security and way of life.