Fairborn, OH 45324
SciTec, Inc. is an R&D-focused small business that builds solutions for processing and analyzing remote sensor data. We support customers throughout the Department of Defense and U.S. Government in building innovative new tools to deliver unique, world-class capabilities. We’re looking for software developers with a background in scientific data processing who can help us design and implement high-throughput data processing algorithms.
Day-to-day responsibilities of this position include:
- Implement high-performance, high-throughput data analysis systems
- Support the development of proof-of-concept data processing tools in MATLAB or Python
- Convert existing proof-of-concepts into operational tools in C or other languages
- Test, debug, and document data processing algorithms
The following minimum qualifications are required for the position:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or the hard sciences
- 2 years of experience in software development
- Able to obtain and hold a DoD security clearance
Candidates who have any of the following skills will be preferred:
- A current DoD/DoE security clearance
- Experience with numerical computing or high-throughput software systems design
- Experience with C , C, Python, MATLAB, and the Linux operating system
More than specific technologies, we’re looking for developers who are willing to dive into complex problems, work across multiple technology stacks, and help us keep moving algorithms out of the lab and into real-world use.
As a small business, SciTec, Inc. offers room for growth and a flexible, informal work environment. We work daily to develop one-of-a-kind solutions for challenging national problems. If you're looking for a company where initiative is expected and encouraged, where you'll have the opportunity and flexibility to broaden your technical horizons and where your daily work makes an impact on the world around you, SciTec is the company for you.
SciTec, Inc. offers a highly competitive salary and benefit package, including medical/dental/optical, a 401k program with company matching, and an annual profit-sharing program. Salary is dependent on candidate experience and qualifications.
SciTec is an equal opportunity employer M/F/H/V. Principals only.
SciTec, Inc., 100 Wall Street, Princeton, NJ 08540