Researches; monitors and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security; infrastructure; technology; country; geographic area; biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection; research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
#dpost #cjpost #ISDcj
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training; or work/military experience.
NOTE: Bachelors Degree may count for up to four (4) years of this experience
3 - 10 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
Demonstrated MS Word; PowerPoint; database entry and graphic design principles skills. Candidate must have knowledge and experience with digital cartography; image processing; computer technology; geographical information systems (GIS) geospatial production techniques; remote sensing; and photogrammetry. Candidate must have knowledge of and experience with ArcGIS; ArcSDE; ArcView; ArcIMS; ArcTools; the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system; SocetSet; TerraExplorer/Builder; RemoteView; ERDAS IMAGINE; MRSID; VB/VBA (or some other object oriented programming/scripting language); Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data. Must have the capability to read and understand intelligence issues; military affairs; and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems. Candidate must have expertise in photogrammetry; remote sensing; image processing; or regional expertise is also desirable. Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery; products; processes and sensors. Demonstrated customer support skills.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: