COMPANY is a full service geospatial firm specializing in the acquisition of Aerial LiDAR and Imagery and the generation of high quality mapping products.
We have an ongoing need for GeoSpatial Technicians.
• LiDAR calibration/adjustments
• LiDAR point cloud classification/editing
• Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation and editing
• GIS feature extraction and attribution
• Orthoimagery production
• Heads-up digitizing planimetric features
• Oblique imagery and video processing
• UAV data processing
• Follows quality control procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Thrives well in fast-paced production environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to think spatially
• Must have high attention to detail
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job? Tell them
Website : http://www.geosearch.com/
"GeoSearch, Inc is a personnel recruitment firm specializing in the geospatial sciences and technologies. We offer a wide range of cost effective and efficient recruitment products and services. GeoSearch began operations in October, 1989. We serve all industry segments that develop, apply, or use geospatial technologies. Our highly targeted candidate database and long history in the geospatial sciences allow immediate access to qualified professionals. Because we often deal with sensitive and confidential information we place the highest value on ethical standards of practice. Staff members average 15+ years of experience and are committed to the highest level of customer service the recruitment industry has to offer. Our client satisfaction rate speaks for itself!"