IT Job Pro
Working at HERE | Take your career further |Sr. Software Engineer – Knowledge Graphs
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Sr. Software Engineer – Knowledge Graphs
Job Locations US-IL-Chicago
Requisition ID 2017-18944
Category Research Software Developmnt
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit ********************
You will be part of an advanced engineering team within the CTO organization tasked with delivering breakthrough and disruptive innovation powering HERE’s future business.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who is interested in the development of large-scale distributed databases for modeling complex spatial\/temporal and semantic relationships. You will be at the forefront of developing novel approaches to modeling spatial and temporal data. The ideal candidate will have experience with graph databases, graph servers, graph traversal, and high performance distributed computing (HPDC) environments. Experience with information extraction using NLP techniques and experience with geographical information systems is a plus.
– MS required in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Systems programming experience in either Scala, C\/C , or Java
– Knowledge of a scripting language like Ruby or Python is a plus
– Strong background in computer science: algorithms, data structures, concurrency, and distributed systems
– Knowledge of full software lifecycle automation and testing tools in a DevOps environment
– Familiarity with standard relational (SQL) databases
– Familiarity with at least one non-relational database (Neptune, Neo4j, Cassandra, MongoDB) or search engine (Elasticsearch)
– Familiarity with graph query languages such as Gremlin, Cypher, SPARQL
– Familiarity with cloud tools and technologies, such as EC2, RDS, S3, DMS, CloudTrail, DataDog, Cloud Formation or Terraform scripts, Aurora, DynamoDB, Redshift.
– Experience developing distributed and cloud-based systems and services
– Exposure to machine learning, natural language processing or graph analytics
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS