Field Land Surveyor - Party Chief or Chainman
Fresno California 93711
Full Time Permanent Employment
Highly competitive base compensation plus comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) match, Profit Sharing, & Performance Bonuses)
Top ranked, prestigious and numerous award-winning Civil
ing Land Development and Land Planning firm actively seeks Field Land Survey, Party Chief, and Chainman to join our thriving Fresno California office.
This individual will assist on land survey field crews as a Field Land Surveyor, Party Chief or Chainman.
FIELD LAND SURVEYOR PARTY CHIEF or CHAINMAN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist on survey field crews as a Field Land Surveyor, Party Chief or Chainman.
- Perform land survey work using routine surveying practices and equipment.
- Performs calculations and computations
- Responsible for utilizing Trimble and TDS surveying programs to gather, retrieve and interpret important data.
- Perform assignments under the direction of a supervisor and project technical staff
- Ability to understand civil and architecture drawings
FIELD LAND SURVEYOR PARTY CHIEF or CHAINMAN QUALIFICATION NEEDED:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related land survey chainman experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years field experience with topographic surveys and construction staking
- Practical knowledge of Trimble S6 Robotic Instruments and TDS software is preferred
- Must be a member of Operating
s, Local 3
- Valid California driver's license
- Demonstrate record of safe driving
- Good physical stamina (working on feet for 8 hours, lifting and lowering)
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Candidates local to the Fresno, California area will receive priority hiring consideration. But we are also open to applicants that are ready and willing to relocate to the location listed above.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without employee sponsorship and/or Visa transfer. Must have US citizenship or Green Card.
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Our 50 person privately held civil
ing office has been providing civil
ing land development, land planning, and land surveying services for private sector for commercial, office, industrial, institutional, and residential development projects, and to the public sector roads, public works, schools, parks and assessment districts for over 35 years. With our four operating offices in Northern California / Central Valley and our staff has been assembled from the best talent in the fields of
ing, land planning, land surveying, landscape architecture, construction, and business administration. We have completed thousands of projects and have become one of the most respected and progressive
ing firms in this area, growing deep roots in Fresno and the Sacramento Valley.
ing land development expertise and services have been provided to a wide variety of clients, including:
Cities and Counties
Commercial and Shopping Center Developers
Hospital and Health Care Industry
Office and Industrial Developers
Recreation and Park Districts
Sacramento Regional Transit
Single-Family and Multi-Family Residential Developers
State of California
U.S. Army Corps of
U.S. Department of Defense
U.S. Postal Service
Universities and School Districts
REASONS TO JOIN OUR FIRM:
We are a well-established but continually growing company with lots of opportunity for professional advancement and growth. We were acknowledged by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Sacramento / Northern California.
Many of our staff have been working with us for over 15 years or more (We have great employee tenure). We are a very stable company with very few employee turn-over.
We are a family driven business.
We understand that our firms greatest asset are our employees and we treat them as such.
We provide our employees with a top tier compensation package (both salary and benefits package).
TO APPLY: For immediate and entirely confidential employment consideration please email detailed resume and cover letter to