Saint Louis, MO 63101
* Perform image analysis in support of the military and intelligence collection communities.
* Utilize imagery exploitation tools to gather actionable intelligence.
* Work cooperatively as a team member to clearly communicate findings to other analysts.
* Prepare effective reports detailing the results of analysis to management and team members.
Skills and Experience:
* U.S. Citizenship
* Current Top Secret clearance and current SCI access
* Bachelor's degree
* Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
* Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
* In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing.
* Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process.
* Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
* Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
* Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions.
* Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to customer analysts to build effective customer relationships.
* Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues.
Compass, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (M/F/D)