CACI International Inc
LiDAR Imagery Scientist
Req #: ******Location: Springfield, VA USJob Category: IntelligenceSecurity
Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI NSS, Inc has an immediate opportunity for a Journeyman LiDAR
Imagery Scientist to provide cutting edge services within the
* Bachelor of Science degree or higher in image science, remote
sensing, earth science, physical science, engineering, computer
science, statistics, or similar engineering/science field.
* Proficiency, and at least 3 years experience with applied image
processing and scientific analysis of Lidar data including but
not limited to:
Experience and proficiency in scientifically processing and
exploiting Lidar data, to include viewshed\line of sight analysis,
point cloud manipulation and editing, Z-clipping, slope,
hillshade, aspect analysis, feature digitization, FOPEN analysis,
and 3D modeling.
* Experience in scientifically processing Lidar data from Civil and
Commercial imaging systems.
* Understanding of sensor design principles and their relationship
to sensor performance in this phenomenology/discipline.
* Proficiency using ArcGIS (to include Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst,
and LIDAR Analyst); QT Modeler; and ENVI.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills, and
the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels
in the GEOINT Community.
* Demonstrated familiarity with the US Intelligence Community,
specifically imagery collection and exploitation and GEOINT s role
in the intelligence mission.
* Experience collaborating with all / multiple national and service
* Knowledge in the tasking of overhead intelligence collection
* Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel.
* Working knowledge in the Windows operating system.
* Proficiency in developing and delivering lesson material in a
formal classroom environment or for digital recording in video or
CBT format. Familiarity with microlearning, video editing, lesson
plan development principles.
* Formal training in remote sensing and/or earth science/physical
science, or engineering/mathematical disciplines.
* Extensive knowledge of imaging radar physics, phenomenology, and
phase history processing.
* Proficient in Matlab, IDL, or similar image/signal processing
* Knowledge or experience with GIS software and methodological
principles, especially ArcGIS.
* Advanced degree in a scientific discipline, or social
science/security studies if combined with prior academic or
professional technical experience.
* Proficiency with MS SharePoint especially as implemented in the
* Experience and technical knowledge associated with the development
and use of APIs.
* Experience and technical knowledge associated with the Amazon C2S
cloud infrastructure framework.
* Experience and technical knowledge associated with the IC
implementation of the C2Scloud framework (especially, PKIs and
content/access security constraints).
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.