Bank of America Corporation
GIS Planning Analyst
The GIS Planning Analyst will be expected to assist in the development, execution, and maintenance of functional plans and related execution plans to meet strategic goals and targets defined for the GIS organization.
You will work closely with Planning Leads to develop and sustain functional plans through various tasks including data management, report generation, data analysis, and process improvement. The Planning Analyst ultimately helps to ensure that plans are fully equipped for delivery and consumption.
• Assists one or more Planning Leads in completing Planning artifacts (roadmaps, documentation, metrics & measures, etc.), and ensures compliance with established standards, guidelines, and templates
• Develops presentations, graphs, charts, datasets, and simple tools to facilitate management and presentation of information
• Continually monitors alignment of execution tracks to overall business plan, cyber security landscape, security policy, and consumer needs
• Develop and maintain process, procedures, forms, and templates related to execution planning
• Leverages knowledge of organizational processes to remove barriers and enable the successful delivery of a Plan
• Acts as an internal quality check function; reviews and ensures alignment to strategic goals across execution plans
• Demonstrates strong problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed organization
• Balances multiple needs and works with limited information, ambiguity, and rapidly changing priorities
• Advanced skills in MS Office suite including Excel, Access, and SharePoint
• Solid grasp of key database concepts and methods
• Good business and technology acumen coupled with functional and technical knowledge of information security capabilities
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience across information security or a related function.
• Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Information Technology (or related field)
Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101),
New York, NY, Jones Lang Lasalle, 1133 Ave of the Americas,
Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
Bank of America Jobs
Bank of America Corporation
Website : http://www.bankofamerica.com
Bank of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services for individual consumers, small and middle market businesses, institutional investors, corporations, and governments in the United States and internationally. The companys Consumer & Business Banking segment offers traditional and money market savings accounts, CDs and IRAs, checking accounts, and investment accounts and products, as well as credit and debit cards; and lending related products and services, working capital management, and treasury solutions. This segment provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans. The companys Global Wealth & Investment Management segment provides investment and brokerage, estate and financial planning, fiduciary portfolio management, cash and liability management, and specialty asset management services; and retirement and benefit plan, philanthropic management, and asset management services. Its Global Banking segment provides various commercial loans, leases, commitment facilities, trade finance, real estate and asset-based loans, and consumer loans; treasury management, foreign exchange, and short-term investing options; and debt and equity underwriting and distribution, and merger-related and other advisory services. The companys Global Markets segment offers sales and trading services for securities and derivative products in primary and secondary markets; market-making, financing, securities clearing, settlement, and custody services to institutional investor clients; and risk management products. The company was founded in 1874 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.