The GIS Technician performs edits on gas, electric and landbase facility information within company’s Enterprise GIS.
• Data updates performed utilizing GE Smallworld GIS software and SAP work and asset management software, following QA/QC processes to ensure data integrity for advanced downstream applications.
• Focusing on general data integrity and GIS maintenance work in order to improve data accuracy and reliability.
• Experience with Geospatial applications (reference: https://www.aaas.org/content/what-are-geospatial-technologies)
• Completion of education in GIS (Certificate, Associate, Bachelor, Master) or related field with GIS study Preferred
• Previous experience with GE Smallworld GIS software Previous experience with electric/gas utility
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 60965805TT
Equal Opportunity Employer
Website : http://www.entegee.com/
Access to a national network of resources Convenient local service and committed, personal attention Staff with over 20 years experience in engineering and technical fields In-house design center capabilities using state-of-the-art technology Our access, experience, and expertise ensure you'll get the results you're looking for every time. Give your business the strategic work force solutions