Log back in!
TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II (GIS SPECIALIST)
Job Locations US-CA-Los Angeles
Technical Services: Estimating, Project Controls, Plan Review
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
Position will support the CALM (Coordination and Logistics Management) team at a large international airport in the Los Angeles, CA region. The GIS Analyst will be responsible for managing program-level data relating to GIS, CAD, and Scheduling. The duties include managing the CALM Geodatabase and the ESRI-based Sharepoint GIS website incorporating all logistical information for the LAMP (Landside Access Modernization Program).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage all schedule changes and project boundary information for all construction projects in the Central Terminal Area and Landside as it relates to the LAMP (Landside Access Modernization Program).
* Contribute to GIS System Development for expansion of current system to include LAMP-related projects and work with developer to enhance capabilities
* Conduct GIS data conversion and maintenance
* Manage all mapping requests for PDG and CALM teams
* Check for all LAWA standards compliance of contractor submittals
* Research existing conditions and engineering data retrieval and support
* Manage all LIRs (LAMP Impact Requests) for CALM Team processes request, sends reminders and tracks requests in timely manner
* Complete regular map deliverables: CTA, Airside/Landside, Traffic & Operations, Terminal Gates Matrix/Maps and Aircraft Parking positions, Laydown Coordination, Integrated Program Lookahead Maps
* Manage data updates for program-level construction projects
* Integrate GIS tool with CALM Master Coordination Schedule and construction bulletins
* Update data for Master Coordination Schedule, CALM Dashboard and Histogram
* Maintain Logistical Matrix for all future projects
* Attend Project Approval Team meetings, Airport Operations Roadway and LAMP meetings
* Prepare Meeting minutes, presentations, and reports for high-level program meetings
* May assume other duties and work overtime / various shifts as required
* Bachelor s degree is required
* Background in GIS and Aviation is required
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite software (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
* Experience using ESRI s ArcGIS software products
* Experience using AutoCAD and converting data from CAD to GIS databases
* Experience working with Enterprise level geospatial data
* ESRI Certification required; GISP preferred
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at ****VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: ****
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS