Posted Date 4 days ago(1/5/2018 2:28 PM)
Noblis is hiring a GEOINT ANALYST with a Top Secret SCI clearance in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. Position to begin on, before or near March 1, 2018.
* Apply GEOINT expertise on the operations of National and Tactical GEONT systems; and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
* Review and comment on proposals for modifications to existing GEOINT operations and TTPs
* Provide assessments and evaluations on viability and application of Army TENCAP programs on GEOINT end users
* Participate in the GEOINT portions of New Equipment Training (NET) and refresher training
* Apply knowledge to project the level of operations required for various scenarios for a broad spectrum of intelligence activities
* Participate in community forums
* Work in a team environment in with varying Government, SETA and FFRDC teammates
* Monitor and evaluate emerging technologies and initiatives
* Conduct corporate responsibilities as required
* Must have and maintain an Active TOP SECRET SCI security clearance
* Bachelor's degree, OR significant domain experience and customer knowledge
* Minimum of 7 years of experience as a GEOINT Analyst in the DoD or Intelligence Community
* Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments
* Excellent written and oral communications, and MS Office applications
* Must be able to travel CONUS and OCONUS locations as needed
* Army background is preferred
* Knowledge of IC functional manager s organizations, roles and responsibilities within the current customer intelligence community
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Noblis, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering.
Learn more at https://noblis.org/
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Over the past two decades, Noblis has consistently earned wide recognition:
* Best Employer: We have been a Washington Post Top Workplace for 4 consecutive years including the last three among the top 10. We ve also been recognized by Glassdoor Best Medium-Sized Company to Work For for 2 years, and many awards in previous years
* Business Ethics and Integrity: A World s Most Ethical Company for 6 years by Ethisphere Institute, Finalist at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards
* Leadership and Innovation: CEO Amr ElSawy and SVP National Security Roger Mason selected to Executive Mosaic s annual Wash 100 List, CEO Amr ElSawy named as a Tech Titan by the Washingtonian Magazine, Noblis CTO recognized as a trending 40 CIO in the DC Area.
Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.