you consider yourself to be outgoing?
say that you’re driven and have amazing energy?
you be interested in working for an industry leader - a fast growing successful company bucking the economic trend?
Lumber Liquidators Is a company known for impeccable flooring and expert salespeople. As a Sales & Product Specialist, you’ll get to know our flooring inside and out. You will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time!
Essential Job Functions:
• Driving sales to meet the plan, while providing overall customer satisfaction
• Document and unload inbound product deliveries, load customers, keep track of inventory and keep the store warehouse neat and organized
• Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services and use this knowledge to build sales
• Deliver on all selling metrics including outbound calls, open order report follow up, email capture, molding and accessories sales
• Answer phone and check messages (phone and email) and follow up throughout the day.
• High School diploma or GED with six months to one year of work experience preferably in a retail or warehouse environment
• A valid driver’s license is required
• Forklift certification is preferred
• Building materials or retail sales experience is preferred
Are you the one?
Lumber Liquidators, Inc