Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Communications Solutions Group, which is responsible for Keysight's portfolio in the Wireless Data Ecosystem, including wireless devices, operators, internet infrastructure, and Aerospace & Defense. Our software-centric solutions accelerate our customers' time to market and reduce their costs - giving them a competitive advantage in today's and tomorrow's technology waves.
We are looking for a talented Sr Software developer to join our development team to architect, design and implement new features and takes the development to the next level. The candidate going to work with a team of RF, Software Engineers . Candidate must possess the ability to work in a dynamic environment and participate in algorithms and systems design, code development, GUI updates, unit testing, code reviews, debugging, integration and test of modifications/enhancements into an evolving product baseline and can interact with end users (RF Engineers), Customers and other developers as well as good written and verbal communication skills
- Review the Cases assigned to him/her to ensure that requirements stated are correct and translate it to functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with WC team members
- troubleshooting and debug applications problems and provide solution and workaround for our customers.
- Participate in the Scrum daily meetings and Other team meetings.
- Develop technical documents for any new features or solutions that you provide.
What we looking for
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5 years of experience in C#
- 5 years of experience in Application Development .Net Framework.
- MS Access, SQL Lite Databases.
- Experience writing code for multi-threaded environments; both client UI and server framework
- Strong OO design skills;
- Good algorithmic skills and experience applying software design patterns to both new and existing code
- Ability to review and refactor legacy code.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to thoroughly unit test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write.
- Experience with other programming tools, languages and protocols a plus
Nice to have
- Experience in GIS Applications (MapInfo, GoogleEarth)
- Experience Application Components (Devexpress, Syncfusion, MapInfo).
- Experience in Network Programming (asynchronous socket)
- Experience in WCF development.
- Experience in source safe tools (SVN)
- Agile development environment
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Virginia : Chantilly
Job ID : 19321
Keysight Technologies Inc. is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company's nearly 10,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries.