Springfield, VA 20598
The Geospatial Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, extracting and/or acquiring geospatial information, derivative information and multi-INT data for analysis, visualization and modeling to solve problems and enhance the GEOINT knowledge of mission-specific intelligence issues. This also includes extracting specific mission-related feature data in accordance with NGA data and product specifications and with respect to non-standard product requirements.
* Years of Experience: 3-10 years
* Education: A Bachelor's degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
* Demonstrated MS Word, PowerPoint, database entry and graphic design principle skills.
* Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry.
* Knowledge of and experience with ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, Arctools, Integrated Exploitation Capability (lEC) system, Socetset, Terra Explorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object oriented programming/scripting language), and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
* Must have the capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
* Expertise in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image processing, or regional expertise is also desirable.
* Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery products, processes, and sensors.
* Demonstrated customer service skills.
* Clearance required: TS/SCI POLY eligible
Security Clearance Required
The ProCleared management team are all veterans who are committed to service and country. We believe in going the extra mile for our customers and expect the same high standards from our employees. We understand our customers, their issues, struggles, and challenges.
To our customers, we are a highly flexible, low overhead, value-priced, highly focused partner. To our employees we are friends, colleagues, and mentors.
ProCleared is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Females / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled